Eco-friendly Bladeless Hydraulic Turbine SETUR harnesses energy of low velocity / low hydraulic head water sources as ocean currents, tidal streams, rivers, canals and other sources of hydrokinetic energy.
Turbine SETUR uses vortex phenomenon to generate energy. It can be cost-effectively used either as a standalone self-contained system or within a multi-unit hydro power farm.
Several modifications of turbine have been successfully tested over the years and we now offer its most advanced version.
Since 2008 our turbines have won several prestigious international awards, including E.On Energy Globe Award 2014.
Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC warrants to the original consumer purchaser of a Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC SETUR turbine that it will, at its option, repair or replace such product if it is found by Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC, in its sole judgment, to be defective under normal residential use, provided that it has been installed and maintained in accordance with Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC’s instructions. This limited warranty applies only to the initial installation and is not transferable from the original consumer purchaser. This limited warranty covers only normal use of the product against defects in material or workmanship for parts only for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns the product.
In the event of a limited warranty claim, proof of purchase will be required – save sales receipt.
This warranty extends only to products purchased directly from Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC or its authorized agents and distributors.
This limited warranty does not apply to commercial installations. The warranty for commercial installations is five (5) years.
Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will provide free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship.
The product owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
This limited lifetime warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
1. Defects or damages arising from shipping, installation, alterations, accidents, abuse, misuse, environmental factors, lack of proper maintenance, disasters such as an act of God (lighting, fire, earthquake, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges or any other physical damage, service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC representative, damages incurred through irresponsible use or other non-recommended practices and use of other than genuine Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC replacement parts, unauthorized modifications or additions in all cases whether caused by a contractor, service company, the owner or any other person.
2. Deterioration through normal wear and tear and the expense of normal maintenance.
3. Any loss of work (down time) caused by a product requiring service.
4. Labor charges incurred and/or damage sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages.
5. Commercial application.
6. Power Inverter and Rectifier. The power inverter and rectifier are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranties.
7. Postage or shipping costs for returning products for repairs or replacement under this limited warranty and labor or other costs incurred in connection with product removal or installation under this limited warranty.
8. ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LABOR, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, OR THE EXTENSION BEYOND THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY IMPLIED LIMITED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR AN INTENDED PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL VORTEX HYDROKINETICS LLC BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY INSTALLATION MATERIALS.
9. Responsibility for compliance with local code requirements.
(Since local code requirements vary greatly distributors, retailers, dealers, installation contractors and users of plumbing and electrical products should determine whether there are any code restrictions on the installation or use of a specific product.)
This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than a Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC technician attempts to service the product without the explicit authorization in writing.
Under no circumstances will Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees.
Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will not be held responsible for the customer's failure to read and understand any information posted on our website, user's manual or any other documents related to the product or the sales transaction. Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC's website in English is primary. The other language versions may or may not be as complete as the English one.
Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will not be held responsible for unintentional errors and omissions on our website and/or in the User's Manual. Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC makes every effort to make sure all information on our website and/or in the User's Manual is correct.
This warranty is applicable only to Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC SETUR turbines manufactured after October 1, 2018.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVELY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
FOR COMMERCIAL INSTALLATIONS: For all industrial, commercial and business usage the warranty period is five years, from date of purchase, and except for duration all other aforementioned warranty terms apply.
For both Residential and Commercial warranties, power inverter and rectifier are not included in the warranty, and are covered under their respective manufacturer's warranties.
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC and/or its authorized dealers, distributors or representatives only. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If you have purchased the product via our website, contact Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC Customer Service via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, attach a copy of your invoice and the wire transfer.
3. If you have purchased the product from the authorized agent/distributor, please contact it first.
4. When RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) is issued, please follow the instructions given by Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC technical support staff to ship your item. Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
5. Pack the item in its original box or another well-protected box, as will be outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of the product. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the item with a copy of the proof of purchase as outlined above, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to the address provided by the technical personnel.
6. Upon receiving the product, Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will inspect it, and if found covered under this limited warranty, repair or replace your product (at Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 4-12 weeks (depends on parts availability).
7. Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a return shipping cost guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped.
8. The customer assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.